Epitome of my life
I think my biggest fear is the fear of not living my life to the absolute fullest.
Or snakes. Snakes are pretty scary, too.
*cue folgers music* the best part of waking up…. Is realizing how freaking early it is and wishing you had gone to bed earlier but you just had to watch one more episode of lost and then turning off snooze and going back to sleep and then waking up 5 minutes late and jumping out of bed and feeling disoriented and grumpy for the rest of the day
i have been trying to clean my room all day, and by “clean my room” i mostly mean that i have been wandering around the house whining “i have too much stuff” and then giving up and watching netflix
yo FUCK YOU big fish, i wasn’t tryna cry at 3:55 on a thursday afternoon what is this shit
i have this one aunt who’s really involved and likes being a part of everyone’s lives, which is awesome and so thoughtful 90% of the time, but then the other 10% of the time i have no idea how to navigate the situation. for instance today she texted me and wished me a happy graduation, even though she knows my graduation is saturday because… she’s going. then she thought it was the university held one today so i had to explain to her there’s not one at all this year. then she sent me the 2012 graduation schedule and asked if my graduation was at 11 (it’s at 10). then i sent her the right schedule and she asked if i was attending the convocation tonight. i told her it was tomorrow. she said the schedule says it’s tonight and sent me the 2013 schedule i just sent her. then i had to tell her that today is wednesday. she responded by sending me the schedule again.
i learned that if you drink two monsters and don’t sleep you crash really hard and fall asleep really early and then wake up at 3:30 in the morning but i guess that’s ok because i took a final, wrote thank you notes, and wrote a paper in 4 hours so i did a lot of productive things and its not even 9 am yet